Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2008/03/20 01:51:05 UTC

[OT] Anybody try the new version of IDEA 7.0.3

Hi,

Wondering if anyone get IDEA 7.0.3 a try.  I'm seeing odd behavior
especially when running tests.  Seems like the JUnit test runner is running
a bunch of tests all together when I select one subtest to run.  Seems like
there are many minor issues.  Just wondering if its me.

Alex

Re: [OT] Anybody try the new version of IDEA 7.0.3

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Yep I reverted too.  Ran into similar problems with Maven.  Also I think
some classpath issues.  Feels like the ClassLoader for the test case runner
is not reloading changes to the tests or the code.  Guess I'll wait for
7.0.4 :).

Alex

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.