Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by oibook13 <wh...@Gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 07:12:25 UTC

a problem about the deprecated method

there is difference between lucene edition 1.4.3 and 2.0.0. e.g class
FSDirectory's method
getDirectory(File indexDir,boolean XX). i am studying lucene in action which
based on lucene 1.4.3, so how can i find its equivalent in new edition?

thanks

Re: a problem about the deprecated method

Posted by oibook13 <wh...@Gmail.com>.
look like i have make a mistake,i have considered it as document or something
like that.thank you all the time

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by oibook13 <wh...@Gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.