Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/09/24 09:05:55 UTC

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Hi:

I done the ANT upgrade + XERCES. I thought it is ok. Because nobody said
no before. I dont know how to express this in english, but :)

in spanish we said "El que calla, otorga",
in slovak they said "Kto mlci, svedci"
in english it can be translated as: "Who does not said nothing, he agree".

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Andrew Savory dijo:
> You got lazy consensus :-)
> http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Yep.

Antonio Gallardo

RE: Upgrade to Ant 1.5.4. Done.

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> in spanish we said "El que calla, otorga",
> in slovak they said "Kto mlci, svedci"
> in english it can be translated as: "Who does not said nothing, he agree".

You got lazy consensus :-)

http://incubator.apache.org/drafts/glossary.html#LazyConsensus

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk