Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by List Mail User <tr...@Plectere.com> on 2005/08/10 15:54:46 UTC

Re: Spamassassin and mystic generated mails..

>It happens once in a while that I get mails with subjects like:
>
>Subject: Re[3]: talk thread about his pills
>
>and it contains a bunch of random char words, and lots of links to
>like "Eugene.subsidises.net" where in the Eugene varies inside the
>mail and sibidises between the mail..
>
>So is it possible to in some way sort of count links, or count links
>that are equal in domain, somewhere in spamassassin?
>
>Or hmm a python-script.. could maybe do it.. ;-)
>
>     /Andy
>

>The text is like (Lets hope that the one who knows doesn't skip this
>message ;-):
>
>Expe ce thr es lon gas rien
>ee tim ger or ms Wor de shi
>g wit hou ld Wi ppin hin 24
>rs SP -M UR The
>we and Saf Wa Ph
>acy is Ne st The
>est y of arm Inc e Yo
>xual Des Spe ume by % reas
>ur Se ire and rm vol 500 100
>ural and de Eff - in con t to wel wn bra
>% Nat No Si ects tras l-kno
>nds. Expe ce thr es lon gas
>
>The HTML like
>
>class=3Ds19>Usu</SPAN></A></TD>
>  <TD><A href=3D"http://Ivanova.homespuns.net/vcl/?theman"><SPAN=20
>    class=3Ds19>se&nbsp;is&nbsp;</SPAN></A></TD>
>  <TD><A href=3D"http://Zapata.homespuns.net/vcl/?theman"><SPAN=20
>    class=3Ds19>f&nbsp;A&nbsp;pil</SPAN></A></TD>
>  <TD><A href=3D"http://Rempel.homespuns.net/vcl/?theman"><SPAN=20
>    class=3Ds19>n&nbsp;Bef</SPAN></A></TD>
>  <TD><A href=3D"http://Badova.homespuns.net/vcl/?theman"><SPAN=20
>

>--
>Remember don't look at the palm, look into it!

	One of a group of sites selling "Sperm enhancement" snake oil.
Run by Leo Kuvayev.  Registration is false - name and address are actually
a gay escort service.  Contact emails at sent.com - a domain in the group
of fastmail.fm (Jeremy Howard) - seemingly only used by spammers.

	Hope that explains it (put together the word fragments to "see"
the advertisement - this one promises increased volume - some claim for
better "taste".

	Paul Shupak
	track@plectere.com