Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/02/18 15:04:52 UTC

Where isTRurbineResourceService WAS: Revamping Cactus Tests Ques tion

I think my subject made this email get lost..  I am going to go ahead and
remove from the tr.props the reference to teh TurbineResourceService,
however, I would like to know where it has gone!
Eric

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
In 3.0, it's now TurbineResources, and is no longer itself a Service.