Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2005/05/24 19:41:02 UTC

JCR Mapping

Hello,

can please somebody assign me to the two new jcr-mapping features (model
specification, registration component)? Thank you very much.
I want to deliver first versions of this features a soon as possible to
make it possible for others to start with the persistance manager if
somebody want to.

Regards,

Sandro

Re: JCR Mapping

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> David, Raphaël,
>
> Can you add the Sandro into Jira. I have not the permission to add
> someone to Jira.

Done.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: JCR Mapping

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
David, Raphaël,

Re: JCR Mapping

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Sandro Böhme wrote:

> Hello,
>
> can please somebody assign me to the two new jcr-mapping features
> (model specification, registration component)? Thank you very much.
> I want to deliver first versions of this features a soon as possible
> to make it possible for others to start with the persistance manager
> if somebody want to.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sandro

ok, I will also create a basic version of the persistance manager. If we
have it, we have a complete turn around and can start to discuss it /
improve it / ...