Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by anand sharma <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/13 14:25:46 UTC

CDH4 eclipse(juno) yarn plugin

Hi, i just want to now the best way to configure eclipse(juno) plugin for
CDH4 yarn, right now it throws me error which is being discussed here...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11166125/build-a-hadoop-ecplise-library-from-cdh4-jar-files

and if anyone can provide all the jars build that will be great.

Re: CDH4 eclipse(juno) yarn plugin

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.
Can you please post these messages to CDH mailing lists.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/

Re: CDH4 eclipse(juno) yarn plugin

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Anand,

Moving this to CDH lists at cdh-user@cloudera.org
(http://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/group/cdh-user/) as its a CDH
specific question.

I have previously built a Juno and an Indigo plugin and sent them over
on this thread (look for the box.net download links):
https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/d/topic/cdh-user/HzGQL5Hq4uQ/discussion
which may help you. However, it appears that Juno broke some backwards
incompatibility and the plugin may not work on it at the moment. I've
not had time to debug and fix that, but hope to do so by the coming
week (upstream in Apache Hadoop and in CDH).

P.s. Just a personal tip: Use Indigo, its much better than the
early-ish Juno at this point.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:55 PM, anand sharma <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i just want to now the best way to configure eclipse(juno) plugin for
> CDH4 yarn, right now it throws me error which is being discussed here...
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11166125/build-a-hadoop-ecplise-library-from-cdh4-jar-files
>
> and if anyone can provide all the jars build that will be great.

--
Harsh J

Re: CDH4 eclipse(juno) yarn plugin

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.