Posted to dev@jakarta.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/26 00:27:40 UTC

Next release of JMeter (2.4.1) : start RC?

Hello,

The changelog for next JMeter version is very respectable, and have a
lot of good new features. I propose to start release process to this
next version.

In your opinion, what is the critical bug or another feature blocks for
a potential release candidate of JMeter?

I see:

* /xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.sxw : remove text on
limitation of HTTPS with proxy record (since 2.4)
* add Httpclient 4 on reference manuel for http sampler (screenshot and
text)
* add a know issue for stack size error when you use a if controller
with no sampler executed (see bug 50618)

Milamber

Re: Next release of JMeter (2.4.1) : start RC?

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Le 25/04/2011 23:27, Milamber a ecrit :
> Hello,
>
> The changelog for next JMeter version is very respectable, and have a
> lot of good new features. I propose to start release process to this
> next version.
>
> In your opinion, what is the critical bug or another feature blocks for
> a potential release candidate of JMeter?
>
> I see:
>
> * /xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.sxw : remove text on
> limitation of HTTPS with proxy record (since 2.4)

==> done.