Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Singhal, Ramneek (Exchange)" <rs...@Bear.com> on 2005/10/05 15:25:49 UTC

Clip columns

Dear All,

I am creating a Landscape report. On top of the page there are table
headers. These headers come from database with the defined width and can
be more or less depending upon the report. I have to show only that many
headers with the defined width which can fit on the landscape report and
have to clip the reset of the headers. Is there any facility in xsl-fo
which can cut the headers and display on first n headers which fit.