Posted to user@struts.apache.org by lextest <st...@mlecza.newnetco.com> on 2007/06/20 14:09:25 UTC

Validation and XHTML

Hello,

We have a client using Struts 1.2.9.  They are experiencing a problem when
trying to use client side validation on a struts page that is using
html:xhtml.  It's the exact problem described in this bug report:
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2482

The above link leads me to believe this problem was fixed in 1.2.8.  Any
idea why we would still be experiencing the problem using 1.2.9?

Regards.

RE: Validation and XHTML

Posted by homerlex <st...@mlecza.newnetco.com>.
Yes - They are seeing "id" instead of "name" in the generated form tag.  You
are correct about the commons jar.  They had an old version of that.  I just
tested with 1.3.1 and it works fine.

Thanks for your help and the speedy reply.

Regards

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.