Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by qingzhao zheng <qi...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/10/10 15:21:30 UTC

get datasource via spring with spring inside aar layout

hi,I have follow the guide to make the sample pojospringguide run with spring inside aar layout .but when I try to get the datasource via org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource in applicationContext.xml .it throws Exception ---class not found .the oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver not found .
  is it the problem about the classloader?
   why it could find the axis2-spring.jar,spring.jar in the lib/ fold but cann't find the ojdbc14.jar in the lib/ fold?
  I'm not using hibernate ,I only use spring .
  any help would be appreciated.
                                      qingzhao,

---------------------------------
 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!

AW: get datasource via spring with spring inside aar layout

Posted by "Grimm, Markus" <Gr...@juris.de>.
Hi,

I had the same problem...

http://www.nabble.com/Problem-with-service-context-td19623630.html