Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Saama <po...@saama.com> on 2006/08/11 14:27:14 UTC

tree2 component retains its state after sessin invaldation

I am using tree2 component as navigator in my application. The code is as
follows:

<t:tree2 id="navMenu"
							value="#{NavigationTreeHandler.expandedTreeData}"
							binding="#{NavigationTreeHandler.tree}"
							var="node"
							varNodeToggler="t"
							showLines="false"
							showNav="false"
							showRootNode="false"
							preserveToggle="false"
							clientSideToggle="false">

The tree works absolutely fine , but it persists its state even after the
session has ended. When a new user logs in , instead of initially showing
all the nodes collapsed the tree appears in the same state as the previous
user had left it. How can I solve this. Need your help urgently

Sent from the My Faces - Dev forum at Nabble.com.