Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 17:54:56 UTC

Re: Has the MyFaces Core 1.1.4 release announcement been sent?

On 9/20/06, Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> wrote:

> Based on the MyFaces home page and the wiki, MyFaces Core 1.1.4 was
> release on September 18, but I have not seen the announcement on the
> mailing lists.  Has the announcement been sent?

Isn't that circular?  If the announcement had been sent, you'd see it
on the lists. :)

The latest news [1] is that I'm waiting for the jars to sync to the
central Maven repo before I send out the annoucement that says they
are available there.  If I had known it would take this long, I
wouldn't have updated the website, either.

[1] http://www.nabble.com/MyFaces-Core-1.1.4---STATUS-t2218803.html#a6389344

--
Wendy