Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Carsten Otto <ot...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de> on 2016/01/16 15:50:20 UTC

Correct contact address?

Dear Apache admins,

I'm an administrator of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, and your project is
mirrored by us.

Right now I'm preparing a clean list of projects and corresponding
contact addresses, so that we can get into touch with you more easily.

As there are a few upcoming changes, news, and questions from our side,
please make sure to **confirm/update your contact address(es)** used for
this mail, also shown below. Another mail with more actual content will
be sent around next week or so.

  mirrors@apache.org

A short "OK" response would be great, and we'd be happy to update the
contact information where necessary.

Thank you very much,
Carsten
--
Dr. Carsten Otto
http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/

Re: Correct contact address?

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <pe...@uu.nl>.

   offline : apmirror at apache.org  [ apache mirror-admin ]

> Dr. Carsten Otto

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof BBL-761   _/ \_
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/

Re: Correct contact address?

Posted by Carsten Otto <ot...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de>.
Dear whoever-reads-this,

this seems to be a mailing list reaching also other mirrors.  This is
not the contact address I had in mind. Do you have a more direct
contact, that only is read by the correct Apache team members?

Thank you and sorry for the spam,
Carsten