Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alan <al...@engrm.com> on 2004/08/05 19:00:25 UTC

Re: CSS Generator

* Sal Mangano <smangano TA ureach TOD MOC> [2004-07-31 21:24]:

    (Me fix top post.)

    Steady State. It is LGPL, which has compatability issues with
    ASF that I don't understand.

    http://www.steadystate.com/css/

    Look around there for the CSS parser used in this project.

    http://weblogs.java.net/pub/wlg/1444

    There is SAC.

    http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/SAC/

    Sounds very cool.

    Cheers.

--
Alan / alan@engrm.com / http://engrm.com/

RE: CSS Generator

Posted by Sal Mangano <sm...@ureach.com>.
Thanks Alan but I am not sure I see what the advantage would be of using
Steady State's parser as a foundation rather than the Batik one, unless of
course it is better in some way. What I was really looking for is someone
who has already integrated one of these parsers with Cocoon in the form of a
generator. If no one has, then I'll start working on it myself. All other
things being equal, it probably makes more sense to start with Batik because
it is Apache and parts of it are already integrated with Cocoon, just not
the part I want!

Thoughts?

BTW, what do you mean by "(Me fix top post.)"?

-Sal