Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com> on 2000/12/10 15:59:37 UTC

Build

Okay, it looks like last night's build didn't run.  Since I was the
only one who checked anything in, I musta busted it.  Everything
compiles clean on my machine; how do I check the errors from the
build?

BCing you
--
B.C. Holmes             \u2625               http://www.bcholmes.org/
"How often has somebody sensed they were needed without being told?

Additional Contructors for Webdav Methods

Posted by "Park, Sung-Gu" <je...@thinkfree.com>.
I think they make you to set-up methods easier...

public class CopyMethod ................

<snip>

   public CopyMethod() {
        name = "COPY";
    }

    public CopyMethod(String source, String destination) {
        this();
        this.path = source;
        this.destination = destination;
    }

    public CopyMethod(String source, String destination,
        boolean overwrite, int depth) {
        this();
        this.path = source;
        this.destination = destination;
        this.overwrite = overwrite;
        this.depth = depth;
    }

public class DeleteMethod ................ {
<snip>
    public DeleteMethod() {
        name = "DELETE";
    }

    public DeleteMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

public class GetMethod ................ {

<snip>

   public GetMethod() {
        name = "GET";
    }

    public GetMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

    public void setCachePath(String rel_path) {
        checkNotUsed();
        TEMP_DIR = rel_path;
    }

    public String getCachePath(String rel_path) {
        return TEMP_DIR;
    }

public class HeadMethod ................ {

    public HeadMethod() {
        name = "HEAD";
    }

    public HeadMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

public class LockMethod ................

<snip>

    public LockMethod() {
        name = "LOCK";
    }

    public LockMethod(String path, String owner) {

        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.owner = owner;
    }

    public LockMethod(String path, int depth, long timeout, short scope,
        String owner) {

        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.depth = depth;
        this.timeout = timeout;
        this.scope = scope;
        this.owner = owner;
    }

public class MkcolMethod ................ {

    public MkcolMethod() {
        name = "MKCOL";
    }

    public MkcolMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

public class MoveMethod extends CopyMethod {

    public MoveMethod() {
        name = "MOVE";
    }

    public MoveMethod(String source, String destination) {
        super(source, destination);
        name = "MOVE";
    }

    public MoveMethod(String source, String destination,
        boolean overwrite, int depth) {

        super(source, destination, overwrite, depth);
        name = "MOVE";
    }
}

public class OptionsMethod ................ {
<snip>
    public OptionsMethod() {
        name = "OPTIONS";
    }

    public OptionsMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

public class PostMethod ................ {

    public PostMethod() {
        name = "POST";
    }

    public PostMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

<snip>
======================================

public class PropFindMethod ................
<snip>

    public PropFindMethod() {
        name = "PROPFIND";
    }

    public PropFindMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

    public PropFindMethod(String path, int depth, int type) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.depth = depth;
        this.type = type;
    }

    public PropFindMethod(String path, int depth, int type,
        Enumeration propertyNames) {

        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.depth = depth;
        this.type = type;
        this.propertyNames = propertyNames;
    }

    public PropFindMethod(String path, int depth, Enumeration propertyNames) {

        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.depth = depth;
        this.type = BY_NAME; // prop
        this.propertyNames = propertyNames;
    }

<snip>

public class PutMethod ................ {

<snip>
    public PutMethod() {
        name = "PUT";
    }

    public PutMethod(String path) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
    }

    public PutMethod(String path, byte[] data) {
        this();
        this.path = path;
        this.data = data;
    }

public class UnlockMethod ................ {

<snip>
    public UnlockMethod() {
        name = "UNLOCK";
    }

    public UnlockMethod(String path, String lockToken) {
        this();
        this.lockToken = lockToken;
    }

Re: Build

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
> >
> > > Okay, it looks like last night's build didn't run.  Since I was the
> > > only one who checked anything in, I musta busted it.  Everything
> > > compiles clean on my machine; how do I check the errors from the
> > > build?
> >
> > It's not very easy. The nightly build box is Craig's, so you have to ask
> > him.
>
>      That's interesting.  Is that a BSD box too?  Or is there any
> chance it's Linux?
>
>      (I ask 'cause I've been working on a JBuilder DAV connection, and
> I've been planning to put it in the "proposals".  But one of the
> things I was wondering about was how the code that relies on JBuiler's
> API would get compiled on the build machine).

Good question.

The code could be put in "wrappers" if the code builds when the appropriate
libraries are present (and we'll add a compile switch).

> > Actually, ALL nightly builds seem to be broken, so it's probably not a
> > compile error (Struts and TC4 are also broken).
>
>      Oh.  That's unfortunate news that, oddly, brings me great relief.
> :-)

Remy

Re: Build

Posted by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com>.