Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2021/10/03 04:25:05 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process

Hi,

The vote carries with 8 +1 binding votes, 3 +1 non-binding
votes and no -1 votes.

I'll create apache/arrow-julia and start IP clearance
process to import JuliaData/Arrow.jl to apache/arrow-julia.

kou

In <20...@clear-code.com>

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

https://github.com/JuliaData/Arrow.jl has been transferred
to https://github.com/apache/arrow-julia . Thanks to
everyone who helped with this process.

--
kou

In <20...@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process" on Thu, 23 Dec 2021 11:45:44 +0900 (JST),

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jacob Quinn <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks kou,

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Jacob,

[...]

  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process" on Mon, 29 Nov 2021 20:43:32 -0700,

Posted by Jacob Quinn <qu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks kou,

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for not working on this. I asked this on
general@incubator.apache.org [1] and got a reply that there
is a project that use the GitHub's transfer repository
feature [2].

Let's start IP clearance process against
https://github.com/JuliaData/Arrow.jl and use the GitHub's
transfer repository feature after the IP clearance is
passed.

Are there any people who help this process? I think that we
need to fill IP clearance form based on
https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html
.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/6nqbzkp4owt43l66283d55302mjrjkzf
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/15fx1j0zdnwmxxr0zo1mjf34gjwkxxly

kou

In <20...@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process" on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 05:35:14 +0900 (JST),

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Jacob,

Posted by Jacob Quinn <qu...@gmail.com>.
Hi kou,

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi Jacob,

Could you open a pull request to import
https://github.com/JuliaData/Arrow.jl on
https://github.com/apache/arrow-julia like
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/8547 ?

kou

In <20...@clear-code.com>
  "Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Restart the Julia implementation with new repository and process" on Sun, 03 Oct 2021 14:09:48 +0900 (JST),

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
Hi,