Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/19 07:39:29 UTC

[DISCUSS] Default to Hadoop 1.1 in HBase 0.94?

Hadoop 1.1 was released and has some important correctness and performance fixes.
Should we default HBase 0.94 to Hadoop 1.1?
(HBase 0.96 was already switched... I think)

-- Lars

Re: [DISCUSS] Default to Hadoop 1.1 in HBase 0.94?

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.
Hmm... Probably not the best idea then.
I'll just bump the default to 1.0.4.

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.