Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/08 23:29:55 UTC

[DRAFT] Cordova Board Report for June 2016

https://github.com/cordova/apache-board-reports/blob/master/2016/2016-06.md

Let me know of any edits, or anything I missed.
I'm aiming to send this by EOD today or early tomorrow.

Thanks!

Re: [DRAFT] Cordova Board Report for June 2016

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Sending.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
LGTM