Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by deepak deore <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 09:50:25 UTC

symlink problem with mod_dav_svn

I can see the repositories from browser by using mod_dav_svn.
When I move a repository to diff location and create its symlink then that
repository disappears from the browser but after typing the full url that
repository appears.

But from all repositories list that symlinked repository disappears.
Similar problem is mentioned in
http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2011-06/0173.shtml but i couldnt patch that
code. Could you please let me know what can be the solution for this
problem?

Re: symlink problem with mod_dav_svn

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
On 20.05.2013 09:50, deepak deore wrote:
> I can see the repositories from browser by using mod_dav_svn.
> When I move a repository to diff location and create its symlink then
> that repository disappears from the browser but after typing the full
> url that repository appears.
>
> But from all repositories list that symlinked repository disappears.
> Similar problem is mentioned in
> http://svn.haxx.se/dev/archive-2011-06/0173.shtml but i couldnt patch
> that code. Could you please let me know what can be the solution for
> this problem?

Upgrade your Subversion server to the latest 1.7.x release. The patch
you mention was included in 1.7.0, you're obviously using an older server.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej