Posted to women@apache.org by Susan Cline <ho...@pacbell.net> on 2005/08/23 19:13:29 UTC

Introduction of Susan Cline

Hi,

Thanks for starting this mailing list, I think this is a great idea to encourage folks to be able to ask questions they might not feel comfortable posting to some of the other mailing lists.

My name is Susan Cline and I am a member of the Apache Derby community.  I work for
IBM in the Cloudscape database group.  My role is to build the Derby and Cloudscape communities by providing technical information and support to these communities.

I'm familiar with java, a little bit of forrest and am interested in learning some more about web technologies.

Susan