Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by bj...@accenture.com on 2007/03/31 10:36:01 UTC

Struts 2 with Maven2

Good day to you all

I'm using Maven2 to create and build my java projects and now I was looking for a way to get the latest Struts release in a Maven repository.  I've looked it up on google, but I can't find anything about it.  Does anyone know how to get this stuff from a repository?  I believe the latest stable release is 2.0.7.  The latest release I've been able to find is 1.3.5.

Thanks!

Grtz

Bjorn

Re: Struts 2 with Maven2

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
bjorn.de.bakker@accenture.com wrote:
> Good day to you all
>
> I'm using Maven2 to create and build my java projects and now I was looking for a way to get the latest Struts release in a Maven repository.  I've looked it up on google, but I can't find anything about it.  Does anyone know how to get this stuff from a repository?  I believe the latest stable release is 2.0.7.  The latest release I've been able to find is 1.3.5.

The latest stable release is 2.0.6; 2.0.7 remains a test build. 2.0.6 is
in the Maven repo, for example:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.0.6/

HTH,

L.

Re: Struts 2 with Maven2

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Questions like these should be sent to the Struts Users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

In addition, you may want to read
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ready-set-go.html

Re: Show info from collection by levels and check data type

Posted by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com>.
Really easy with your help!!! Thanks a lot Laurie!

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.

Posted by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com>.