Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org> on 2020/02/08 18:17:26 UTC

OODT 1.9.1 Release and DRAT

Hi All,

When DRAT 1.0 RC which relied on OODT 1.9 was being tested, we encountered
several issues [1]. I have fixed OODT related things under OODT-1031 and
those fixes have now been committed. Now we need to release OODT 1.9.1 with
those fixes.

On DRAT side, I have sent a PR [2] containing updates required to be done
to DRAT to be compatible with OODT 1.9.1 once released. If you can have a
look at the PR and preferably test it locally, it will help expedite the
release process.

Thanks,
Imesha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OODT/issues/OODT-1031
[2] https://github.com/apache/drat/pull/204

Re: [EXTERNAL] OODT 1.9.1 Release and DRAT

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org>.
That will be great. Thanks Chris!

CCing DRAT dev list.

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@apache.org>.