Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 23:17:25 UTC

[release-plugin] commit failure con't

Rob,

In our code, we have:

new ScmFileSet(distCheckoutDirectory, filesToCommit);

The Javadoc for ScmFileSet says that the filesToCommit list must be
_relative_ to the base dir in  distCheckoutDirectory. For example, in our
tests distCheckoutDirectory is:

target\testing-commons-release-plugin\scm

and the first file to commit in the list is:

target\testing-commons-release-plugin\scm\1.0-SNAPSHOT-RC1\binaries\commons-text-1.4-bin.tar.gz

Obviously one is not relative to the other, they are both relative to the
_same_ place.

Gary

Re: [release-plugin] commit failure con't

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On Jun 13, 2018, at 7:22 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Looking at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.8/svn.ref.svn.c.add.html, it
> seems we can just do a SCM add of the three folders (binaries, source,
> site) instead of each file in those folders.
>
> Thoughts?

I’ll give that a shot first thing in the morning. And I’ll continue to stage to a “SNAPSHOT” for testing purposes, yeah?

-Rob

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.