Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bin Liu <bl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/19 22:20:41 UTC

version control statement in two different locations

Hi,

  Could anybody tell me what's the difference between

org.apache.slide.versioncontrol=false in slide.properties

and
<parameter name="auto-version-control">true</parameter> in Domain.xml
?

Seems they are redundent each other.

thanks

Bin

 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

Re: version control statement in two different locations

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
org.apache.slide.versioncontrol turns on/off the versioncontrol system
in Slide. The auto-version-control property controls whether newly added
resources are version controlled, or whether the user must explicitly
put each resource under version control.

-James