Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Virdi,T.J." <TV...@cerner.com> on 2000/10/19 22:41:29 UTC

Xml transformation to Html, WML, etc...

Hello everyone:
I am new in using cocoon and hoping someone can guide me to answer my
question. I am trying to change an xml file generated by a servlet and would
like to serve to different devices (browser, wireless phones, palm, etc.). I
think using Cocoon is the way to go but with my limited experience, I am
unable to figure this out. I can use xalan to apply xsl  on the server-side
(in servlet itself on xml string) but changing xml string for wireless
devices is where I am having difficulty with. Is there a way to serve WML
page as we can apply XSL to xml at server-side to serve to browser? Is this
the best approach to serve WML file from the servlet? Any help is highly
appreciated. Thanks,
TJ