Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Wolfram Rittmeyer <w....@proplant.de> on 2002/07/29 11:50:43 UTC

changes to MailerVisualizer

Hello,

I included my new version of the MailerVisualizer which contains some (up to
now mainly optical) changes.

There have been to much changes to make a "diff" useful, so I decided to
include the whole sourcefile as an zipped attachment since it's only 6k and
zip-tools are available for UNIX and Windows-users respectively.

What has changed:

The MailerVisualizer now follows the general look and feel of the
JMeter-visualizers including a title and the ability to rename it.

I also added the implementation of the FocusListener-interface to ease the
entering of the values. Up to now you always had to press Enter to confirm
any entry. Now you just can jump on by using the tab-key and thereby your
entries get stored.

I also made all attributes private. I guess that's it so far.

For future versions I plan to isolate a MailerModel so to keep
responsibilities divided. Together with that I am going to implement the
possibility to safe the state of the MailerVisualizer so that you don't have
to enter all values over and over again. And some further optical
improvements are still needed. And I plan to improve fault-tolerance. Right
now JMeter stops (System.exit(1)) if no mail can be sended. I have left that
in there, because there is no notification of failed tests up to now. As
soon as I change that I will change the System.exit(1)-statements as well.

Greetings,

Wolfram Rittmeyer

problem regarding jmeter 1.7.2

Posted by Arindam Bag <ar...@aunwesha.com>.
sir,

plz help me regarding a problem of jmeter 1.7.2. here i cannot edit in assertion when adding to a http request. in jmeter beta3 i cannot save files.
thanx,
arindam

Re: changes to MailerVisualizer

Posted by Arindam Bag <ar...@aunwesha.com>.