Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Cook, Graham" <gr...@cgey.com> on 2002/12/03 11:30:01 UTC

Design Issue in struts

Can I use struts to perform the following task:

generate a JSP page, but have multiple entry lines on the page. Im not going
to know how many lines the user is going to enter, so i'd like them to have
some kind of way ( maybe a button ) that the user can click on, the page
refreshes (retaining data) and shows a new blank line at the bottom of the
page under the other lines. When im talking lines I mean eg. Name, Location,
DOB, last contact

Security Code: 0162

Entry Date:      03/12/2002

Name		Location		DOB		Last Contact
--------		-----------			------
------------------
Fred		Woking			07/12/1973	11/11/2002
Bert		Wolverhampton		04/11/1976	11/11/2002
{Add}

{Submit} 	{Reset}

Then when the user presses SUBMIT the action is called and all data entered
into a database.

Has anyone got some real world example of this
Ta

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".