Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 19:21:48 UTC

Problem with HtmlImageRendererBase

I noticed that UIGraphic components are no longer having their id's
rendered in the HTML.  This is causing a problem with Tree2.  Martin,
can you shed some light on the changes you made to this class?  Is
writing the id a problem with the spec or is it something that
accidentally got lost?

Regards,

sean

Re: Problem with HtmlImageRendererBase

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome, Sean. Thanks for your kind words :-)

Best regards,

Bruno

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.