Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/03/12 17:24:48 UTC

Versioning of oak-jcr?

Hi,

I just noticed that the api exported by the oak-jcr bundle in trunk is 0.16
(trunk version is 0.19-SNAPSHOT). This implies that the api hasn't changed
between the 0.16 release and trunk.
Unfortunately that's not true, as my code does not compile with 0.16, so I
guess the export version needs to be updated

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Versioning of oak-jcr?

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
... to the Felix *project*. (sorry for the typo)

Re: Versioning of oak-jcr?

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felix

Re: Versioning of oak-jcr?