Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> on 2008/04/04 13:09:27 UTC

Release Progress

Robert,

We made changes to the build system to coincide the request from sebb.
I am going to call for another release on the Incubator but want to get
your feedback first.   We only got one +1 vote form the incubator that
was you, but our other mentors have not been active on the lists lately.
That makes it hard to get the three votes needed... the long pause was
me tapping my fingers trying to figure out what to do

Bob (Buffone)

Re: Release Progress

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> wrote:
> Robert,

hi bob

>  We made changes to the build system to coincide the request from sebb.
>  I am going to call for another release on the Incubator but want to get
>  your feedback first.

the best idea would be to post the RC up and start the vote here on
this list. i'll try to find time to take a look in the next few days.

>  We only got one +1 vote form the incubator that
>  was you, but our other mentors have not been active on the lists lately.
>  That makes it hard to get the three votes needed... the long pause was
>  me tapping my fingers trying to figure out what to do

yeh: releasing seems difficult ATM. seems like no one has much energy
ATM. there are a few releases in the last couple of weeks which would
and should usually have been approved but weren't.

hopefully it should be easier next week since a lot of people will be
at apachecon (rather than preparing for it)

thanks for the patience

- robert