Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eric Everman <ev...@precedadesign.com> on 2002/06/25 19:59:29 UTC

Unwanted Subscriptions, Suggestions

Would someone mind putting together THE DEFINITIVE how-to-unsubscribe
explaination for the people who just don't seem to get the clue?  I really
don't understand how these people can't seem to get off the list, my guess
is that they send a *new* email to the unsubscribe address, rather then
replying to include the header info.

But anyway, there are people more familiar with this then me.  Maybe
someone could put together an ultra simple how-to-unsub on a web page
somewhere and we could just referred these people to it?

Just a thought,

Eric Everman