Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Dan Dumont <dd...@apache.org> on 2011/12/06 20:21:54 UTC

git write for apache projects

I've been reading the list here, and saw recently some discussion about the
Wave project wanting to move to git with write access.

It was mentioned that there would be a pilot project to test the waters, I
was wondering if anyone knew about it.
Has it gone well?  Did it start yet?

I'm interested in seeing this move forward and to keep current on the
progress made.   I'm sure there are many others who are also interested.
Is this the correct list to look/ask for updates?

Re: git write for apache projects

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Dan Dumont <dd...@apache.org> wrote:
> I've been reading the list here, and saw recently some discussion about the
> Wave project wanting to move to git with write access.
>
> It was mentioned that there would be a pilot project to test the waters, I
> was wondering if anyone knew about it....

That's CouchDB, there's some info here:

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitSuccessCriteria
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitJiraIntegration