Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/03/16 12:00:04 UTC

Re: THIS NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION - Please Check the Files

Milton,

That page appears to be a simple case of wiki-spam. This is a bad
side effect of leaving open access to allow anyone who wants to
register for an account to be able to add content to the server.

The best thing to do is report such things to the user mailing list
as you see them, or just delete the page yourself with your own
account there. Part of the reason for this is that the mailing list
reaches a wider audience than me personally and can respond much faster.

In any case, that page is now gone.

Thanks for letting me know!

-David

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Confluence is a bit of a PITA. It looks like deleting the page does
NOTHING except unlink it from the space and move it to the trash. I
just looked at the trash which I finally found in the space admin,
and purged it there so it should be gone.

This user can't create anything else with the same account as I've
changed the password. However, the same person can always create
another account. So, the only solution is for people to watch for
these and take care of them and/or report them.

-David