Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/20 04:35:35 UTC

add a property without validator in custom processor

Hi guys, a very simple question, I'm working on a customized processor and
I'm trying to add a processor property without any validator and it
prompted me that the property is not a supported property. Is there any way
to add a property without any validator? Thanks.

Ben,
Regards

Re: add a property without validator in custom processor

Posted by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pierre i didn't expect the solution to be so simple😁

/Ben

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,