Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Rakesh Patel <rp...@us.nomura.com> on 2005/09/09 21:49:09 UTC

Reading from SocketHubAppender Programmatically

I would like to programmatically read from various SocketHubAppenders. Reason
is, I was to exam the message and them do some processing based on the message.

I like to write a program to do this, would the best way be to somehow use the
SocketNode or another method is better? I'd like to preserve and use the layout
information that was passed along in the message from the SocketHubAppender.
Does anyone have a suggestion?

thanks
Rakesh