Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by obie koral <do...@oxfordclothing.com> on 2007/03/11 20:48:35 UTC

OEM XP Prof repair/reinstall over Action Pack XP Prof?

That square≈Oh, 56 x 56
Away from their profundity of surface.
Merely a mockery of spring
I bring down a bit of its light
≈Now that you notice it≈have just moved past
Will sound, then the Lord's face will luminesce
Want anything said at all, which I still doubt)
He terrifies the Vast, he seems so wild;
Beyond ice floe and berg and ice-bound sea,
Or else, like us, sunk into some long gaze
visitors' dugout. The osprey whose nest is atop
I. Further Exploration of Spitsbergen
XIV. Franz Josef Land: The Amazing Drift of the Tegetthoff
How bittersweet it is, on winter's night,
Dismal, endless plain≈
Rise, to the muffled chime of churchbell choir.
And trumpet at his lips; nor does he cast
A kind of snow, which hesitates
Allowing me to let your picture form and wake