Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Olouge Eya Ekolle <ol...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/21 10:08:39 UTC

Interested contributing to OpenSource and Fineract CN through GSoC 2020

I am Olouge Eya Ekolle, a Master's student at the University of Buea,
Cameroon, Africa. I am familiar with Java, J2EE, Spring, MySQL, PostgreSQL,
Oracle and a couple of other languages and frameworks. I have been a
professional Software Developer for 9+ years now. I am interested in
working on Fineract CN for GSoC 2020. I am interested in building features
on Fineract CN to make the platform compatible with multiple relational
databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.

I am new to open source development and looking forward to learning from
you all.

Are there beginner issues for Fineract CN for me to start solving in an
effort to learn the code base?

Where do I get started with learning and setting up Fineract CN?

Thanks

  Olouge Eya Ekolle
CEO, New Generation Technologies <https://ngtltd.com/>
*Skype:* olouge | *Phone/Whatsapp:* +237 670 879 560
*LinkedIn:* *https://www.linkedin.com/in/olouge/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/olouge/>*
*Facebook:* *https://web.facebook.com/olouge
<https://web.facebook.com/olouge>*
*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/olouge <https://twitter.com/olouge>*
If you want us to have a meeting, please let me know:
*https://calendly.com/olouge
<https://calendly.com/olouge>* <https://calendly.com/olouge>

Re: Interested contributing to OpenSource and Fineract CN through GSoC 2020

Posted by Olouge Eya Ekolle <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Giorgio

Posted by Isaac Kamga <u2...@gmail.com>.
Hello Eya,

Welcome to the Fineract community.

It'll be helpful to build the Fineract CN on your local using this link :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.