Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by George Breahna <sa...@top-consulting.net> on 2005/05/11 23:52:45 UTC

Godaddy selling e-mails ?

Not sure why this is happening but I just received an e-mail that I use ONLY
with go daddy. The e-mail is: godaddy@mydomain.com

In it I have received....SPAM!

Is Go Daddy selling our e-mails to the lowest of the lowest ?

Guys..beware!

Here's what I got:

OEM

What is it? OEM stands for "Original Eguipment Manufacturer." lt primarily
refers to name-brand software that comes WlTHOUT the box or Owner's Manual.

Why do you care? You can purchase OEM (even Microsoft and Adobe) and other
name-brand software ,for unbeIievably low prices -- often much lower than
from the oriqinaI manufacturer .

Need in exampIe? $30 Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 -- Not so expensive as BOX
versions...

Check out OEM today at the followinq link