Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/04/06 18:15:12 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Config Admin & Metatype service contributions

This vote has been open long enough to be called now. The results are:

    * +1 votes from Didier Donsez, Richard S. Hall, Clement Escoffier,
      Marcel Offermans, Felix Meschberger, and Carsten Ziegeler.
    * 0 votes from Niclas Hedhman.
    * -1 votes from no one.

The paperwork is all set and Felix is now a committer, so he should be
able to commit these subprojects now.

Since we currently do not have alternate implementations, we can
probably just use "metatype" and "configadmin" as the sub-project names.

-> richard

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Config Admin & Metatype service contributions

Posted by Felix Meschberger <Fe...@day.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for the information. I will go ahead and will check in slightly
modified (read bug fixed) implementations within a week as well as
publishing first snapshots and integrate into the build process.

> Since we currently do not have alternate implementations, we can
> probably just use "metatype" and "configadmin" as the sub-project names.

Ok.

Regards
Felix