Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2010/01/01 21:35:21 UTC

Translator's note: don't randomly translate standardized names...

Hi there,

I just stumbled upon a translation of example.com to exemple.com in the fr
translation. Please don't do that. example.com is designated for
documentation purposes, while exemple.com is not (AFAIK). See r895067.

From time to time I also get build errors, when fixed <context> tokens are
translated. Don#t do that either ;) See: r895062
It's pretty easy to check the latter if you try to build the stuff you've
just checked in.

nd
--
"Solides und umfangreiches Buch"
                                          -- aus einer Rezension

<http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>

Re: Translator's note: don't randomly translate standardized names...

Posted by Lucien GENTIS <lu...@lorraine.iufm.fr>.
André Malo a écrit :
> Hi there,

Hi,
> I just stumbled upon a translation of example.com to exemple.com in the fr
> translation. Please don't do that. example.com is designated for
> documentation purposes, while exemple.com is not (AFAIK). See r895067.

I didn't know that and shall correct related files.
> From time to time I also get build errors, when fixed <context> tokens are
> translated. Don#t do that either ;) See: r895062
> It's pretty easy to check the latter if you try to build the stuff you've
> just checked in.

OK, I'll correct that also
> nd

Happy new year to all