Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/11/10 19:08:35 UTC

Re: [Jetty startup] ExceptionInInitializerError (SOLVED)

Wiped the complete Eclipse installation & did everything from scratch.
Obviously my installation was stuffed so I guess one should take a
little care.

Cheers

Posted by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com>.
No worries, just don't make it too cool (you might spoil the audience  ;-) )

If and when I encounter a bug(gy feature) I'll do just that.

Fermin