Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Kuang-Ching Wang <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/22 22:33:15 UTC

Big Switch Network Plug-in for CloudStack update

Hi,

we will be updating the Big Switch Network plugin for Cloudstack, targeting the 4.6 release.  The design doc for the proposed update can be seen at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/BigSwitch+Networking+Plugin.  This is a first draft, any questions and suggestions for improvements are welcome.

Thanks!
KC

Re: Big Switch Network Plug-in for CloudStack update

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kuang,

and share BigSwitch's press release about Big Cloud Fabric.

http://www.bigswitch.com/press-releases/2014/07/22/big-switch-releases-big-cloud-fabric-the-first-bare-metal-sdn-switching

Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Kuang-Ching Wang <kuangching.wang@gmail.com