Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Veena Basavaraj <vb...@cloudera.com> on 2014/11/30 21:28:54 UTC

Completed wiki re-org for Sqoop

The wiki page has been re-orged.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Home

- All links in the previous wiki have been kept, except that they have been
organized under sub headings
- Sub pages were created for holding all info related to blogs and
presentations
- I have added links to the 2014 presentations/ posts related to sqoop in
apache con/ hadoop world. Please feel free to add more if I have missed
- I have added placeholder wiki's for the main features that happened in
1.99.4 and will happen in 1.99.5 and linked the relevant pdfs/ docs. If you
worked on it please free to add more details to the wiki if need be.

​Let me know if you think I have missed anything or have any other feedback
related to re-org, happy to incorporate the changes.​

Best,
*./Vee*