Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2001/09/26 13:33:01 UTC

WSDL2J Problem

At long last I have some time to play around with the current Axis version.
I have a wsdl file and thought the ideal test would be to have Axis generate
some Java classes usind Wsdl2java for me. However with the current axis
version I get the following Exception:

java.io.IOException: Emitter failure.  Can't find interal classes for
portType for binding http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/:PropertyServerBinding
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.writeBinding(Emitter.java:827)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.writeBindings(Emitter.java:818)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:176)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:135)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Wsdl2java.main(Wsdl2java.java:199)
Error in parsing: Emitter failure.  Can't find interal classes for portType
for binding http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/:PropertyServerBinding
<<

Is there maybe something wrong with the WSDL file - or is this a hint that
Axis can't interpret something in there?

Thanks

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]