Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hugo Marcelino <hu...@telindus.pt> on 2004/02/20 11:06:04 UTC

Cron implementation in Apache Cocoon: Hugo Marcelino

	Hi users fo cocoon.

	I've came forward to a small problem. i need to implement a cron job
in to an application that i'm

	developing.

	After i read the documentation i came to the following problem.
There is no reference on how to

	make the cron job execute a parcel of a sitemap. The cron job must
execute a link on my

	Apache Cocoon.

	Setting the triggers and defining the cron job to execute the
message as shown in the

	documentation(example) was done in "no time" but what about
executing links ?

	Does anyone have an idea on how to make this happening ?

	Thank you in advance.

	Hugo Marcelino.

RE: Cron implementation in Apache Cocoon: Hugo Marcelino

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Hugo,

Have a look at
http://wrpo:8080/samples/cron/cron.html
and the implementation of it at
src\blocks\cron\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\cron\TestCronJob.java

You have to configure your own job in cocoon.xconf. Look again for
TestCronJob.

HTH now
Reinhard