Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/12/09 13:21:43 UTC

[merlin] kernel build bug fixed

With the introduction of the repository loading of the merlin kernel, the
maven build for the unit test, plugin and merlin cli does not have a
build time dependency declaration on the merlin kernel (because its loaded
dynamically).  As such - the build was not building the system in the
correct order.  I've just updated the maven.xml script to address this
issues which resolves the problem that Alexis was experiencing a moment
or two ago.

Cheers, Stephen.

p.s. am not looking into working verus context directory questions
but more on that later

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: [merlin] kernel build bug fixed

Posted by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sf.net>.
On Tuesday 09 December 2003 13:21, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> With the introduction of the repository loading of the merlin kernel, the
> maven build for the unit test, plugin and merlin cli does not have a
> build time dependency declaration on the merlin kernel (because its loaded
> dynamically).  As such - the build was not building the system in the
> correct order.  I've just updated the maven.xml script to address this
> issues which resolves the problem that Alexis was experiencing a moment
> or two ago.

Tested => it works