Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com> on 2014/09/02 17:36:13 UTC

Re: [jsr362-experts:] Re: TCK work status / summary

Hi David,

thank you very much!! That really helps!

It gives me nice, warm, sunny feelings, even though it's physically raining
and a little cool outside ... :-))

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
Scott Nicklous

WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
IBM Software Group, Application Integration Middleware
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> It gives me nice, warm, sunny feelings, even though it's physically
raining and a little cool outside ... :-))

Yeah, I heard the rainiest August in years, sorry, beautiful here in bay
area, more reason to come out to Java One

--
David S Taylor
707 529-9194

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Martin Scott Nicklous <