Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2012/10/01 06:35:00 UTC

Re: Keystore.jks file corrupted while maven packaging

Maybe you have turned on filtering? If not, the file should just be
copied as-is.

/Anders

Posted by anjan <an...@gmail.com>.
This issue has been resolved.
The way I resolved it is, I kept my keystore.jks file under /java/ folder
and while build I am adding this file as one of the resource. This way its'
just copying the file without tampering.