Posted to commits@xalan.apache.org by jk...@apache.org on 2002/05/31 22:39:35 UTC

cvs commit: xml-xalan/java/src/org/apache/xml/utils CharacterBlockEnumeration

jkesselm    2002/05/31 13:39:35

  Added:       java/src/org/apache/xml/utils Tag: Xalan3
                        CharacterBlockEnumeration
  Log:
  I'm trying to avoid propigating the XNI interfaces into too much of the
  Xalan code... so unlike the SAX solution where we passed the
  handler down into the low-level classes for serialization, I'm using
  an enumeration to pull the data up to where DTM2XNI can access it.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  No                   revision

  No                   revision

  1.1.2.1   +251 -0    xml-xalan/java/src/org/apache/xml/utils/Attic/CharacterBlockEnumeration